Saturday 15 June 2013

ATCAS #15 - Teenager

Hi there! Hope everyone is well on this Saturday! 

Saturday means the start of a new challenge over at Addicted to CAS.

We have a cool code word courtesy of the wonderful Vicki this challenge -


Here is my DT card -


I have used a SU set - love the pair of jeans which I thought would be perfect for a teenager. I really didn't have anything else! Anyway, I thought it worked so I am happy lol.

We have a great sponsor for you this week -


We can't wait to see what you all come up with. Check out the rest of the DT's creations. You will LOVE them!!!

Thanks so much for looking xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi KL, Fab sentiment and a super card. "Who shrunk the jeans then"
    Have a great week.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PERFECT teen image! Perfectly CAS also! WTG~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Kylie. Love the multicolored brads to add a little pop of colour. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Kylie, it works really well. Lovely CAS and the brads and the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very trendy card Kylie, and I'm sure any teenager would love to receive it!

    Bev x







    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Kylie! Love the grungy jeans and the sentiment is so apt.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant Teenage card design Kylie - the jeans were a perfect choice. Love the smarty pants sentiment too!!
    It's great to be back from hols, and catching up with blogging.
    Hope everything is fine with you - Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie,
    smarty pants is something o read a few times, but I don't know what it means. :( Anyway, you card is perfectly CAS and jeans are always great for teenagers!
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find this design really cool! A CAS card for a teenager - that's a tricky one, but you nailed it with this card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.