Friday 28 July 2017

Hello Mojo!

Me again! Yep, two posts in one day.... what's going on? Well, I usually only get time to create for my DT assignments but I really love it when I get in the groove and create just for fun. I haven't been well for a few months now but hopefully things will settle down soon. Thank goodness our winter here in Queensland doesn't get down to the extreme temps our southern states do otherwise I would probably have new-moan-ya...

Ok, I was totally inspired by the mood board over at Scrapbook Boutique. My card only took minutes to make and if I hadn't added the sequins, it would be totally one layer.

Here is my card


I used distress ink through a stencil to create my background then using my MISTI, I stamped my images from the HLS Wish you were Here set.


The sequins were the finishing touch.

The challenges I would like to enter this into are




Thanks for popping today! xx

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Kylie! Your background is lovely and looks great with the stamping. I like your colour palette too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the perfect mood board for your HLS stamps wasn't it Kylie. There was no way to resist using that gorgeous Eiffel Tower was there lol. Gorgeous card - love the blended background pattern. Hope you're feeling better. Look after yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are finally feeling better, Kylie, and you had some time to create just for fun! Your card is magnificent and a perfect take on the mood board!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of stencil, Kylie, it reminds me of the glittering diamond effect on the tower at night. Got my HLS stamps in the mail. Vielen Dank. Will give them a go after vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful design Kylie, thanks for reminding me that I need to use my stencils more and also for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Kylie...love your gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this! I think the stencil behind your bold image is outstanding!! it looks like the construction of the tower!! : )

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I love this amazing background, which so beautifully blurs the border. Your stamp looks stunning on this background.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  9. so striking! love it! thanks for joining in and sharing with us at Scrapbook boutique :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.