Monday 24 July 2017

Thanks!

Hello! Just a quick post from me today. I have created a card using only a die cut and a fussy cut heart. I tend to do this often without even realising it.

I made a thanks card for all of you wonderful people! Thanks for my birthday wishes and amazing cards that I have received. 

Here it is -


I stamped my heart on watercolour cardstock and embossed with silver powder. I coloured it with my Zigs then fussy cut it out. Both the heart and die cut sentiment (from STAMPlorations) have been covered with WOS.


My favourite card making style is CAS and I love EXTREMELY CAS cards too. Having the pop of colour just takes it to another level.

I used the following prodcuts from HLS

       

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Dies R Us - Die Cut Sentiment as the Focus
Double D Challenge - Black and White with a pop of colour
Crafty Sentiments - CAS or Fussy (I obviously went with CAS)
STAMPlorations Summer CAS Card Challenge

I was even about to enter this over at Less Is More when I realised that my heart was a stamp that I fussy cut out!! Whoops, the girls would have slapped me for that one! Back to the drawing board.

Thanks for popping in today and stay safe xx

13 comments:

  1. CAS perfection, Kylie! So simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS design Kylie! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Black & White with a POP of Color’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again with a different DT hat and still love your CAS design! I don't know why but I struggle with CAS ... guess I'm a laying type of gal! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Die Cut Sentiment as Focus’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart and sentiment are just the right size for your ultra-CAS card. I absolutely love all the white space. One layer, too! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uber CAS, uber fabulous, Kylie ... love all that glorious white with the shimmery pop of colour! Thanks for your visit and sweet comments ... so appreciated! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect CAS card, Kylie, just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I also thank, Kylie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's CAS perfection, Kylie! And you're welcome! Glad you had a great birthday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely CAS card with the heart and die cut sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is stunning!! A perfect example of Clean and Simple!!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D!
    Judy~ DD Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place}

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome CAS card Kylie!Great design.Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.