Wednesday 3 January 2018

HLS January CAS Challenge

Hello! Time for a new CAS challenge over at Happy Little Stampers!


A new year and time to celebrate friendships old and new!

I have made two cards - both with a combination of dry and heat embossing. 

I have a new embossing mat for my big shot. I have never embossed with dies before... can dies get any better??? A shout out to Chrissie - she showed me this technique at the HLS Retreat. I knew you could emboss with dies but had never tried it before!

Card # 1
I've embossed the die letters, stamped and embossed my butterfly, then drawn lines with a gold pen.


Card #2
I embossed my heart die and also embossed my sentiments.


Supplies


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

See you over at the challenge blog!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kylie! Love them both, so perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Kylie and perfweectly CAS.
    Happy New Year to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow don’t those embossed dies look fantastic! Going to have to give this a go myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautifully CAS designs ... love the embossing with the dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh...II'm crushing all over the embossed-with-dies cards you've designed! Need to give this technique a try; a subtle, but eye-catching effect...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very elegable. White and gold are such a beautiful combination. Pressed sentiment is a great idea. The card is stunning.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.