Sunday 4 March 2018

Guest Designing for AAA Cards

Hi everyone! I am delighted to be the Guest Designer and sponsor for the new challenge over at AAA Cards. We would like you to create a CAS Ombre card :)


I have embossed the snowflakes and sentiment from the new HLS Let it Snow stamp set. I used Broken China distress ink to create my ombre effect by layering the colour using a sponge tool.

Supplies:



Happy Little Stampers is giving away a gift voucher to the store to one lucky entry.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


My Time to Craft - Monochromatic
Monochrome Magic - Anything Goes

Thanks to the girls at AAA Cards for having me xx

11 comments:

  1. Very cool ombre, no pun intended. Love the snow flakes. Thank you for guesdesigning at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kylie. love the chilly ombre colours and your wonderful snowflake stamps! Thanks for sponsoring and joining in with us at AAA Cards for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Kylie! Broken China is one of my favourite distress colours and I love how you've used it here! Thanks for being our GD and sponsor at AAA Cards this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I am in awe of your embossing skills I am so rubbish at it lol. Thanks for playing along with me this month at Monochrome Magic. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, wintery and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing work, Kylie, with the snow we've had in the UK this past week or so it's really not been difficult to imagine (and make) Christmas cards!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ombre card, Kylie ! And this snowflake is awesome, so delicate. The blue colour highlights it so beautifully ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ombré ink blending. Fantastic Christmas card using the emboss resist technique. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunner Kylie! Beautifully blended and the emboss resist has the 'wow' factor on this beaut of a card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sponsoring us at AAA Cards, Kylie. I love your snowflakes and beautiful blue ombre. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.